Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Kanpur Project Scientist Posts | Apply Now
Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIT Kanpur announces job vacancy for a project staff post in a sponsored research project supported by the Department of Biotechnology, in reference to Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/112.
Under IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment 2019, candidates completed PH.D. in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 9 months, with salary pay of Rs. 26,400 to Rs. 66,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by April 25, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Kanpur Project Project Staff Posts:
Name of the post: Project Scientist.
Should complete Ph.D. in Biological Sciences with considerable post-doctoral experience in the field of geriatric neuroscience.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://iitk.ac.in/dord/project/bsbe-ps-16-04-2019.htm.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dr S.Ganesh Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur 208016”.
Last date for submission of application: by April 25, 2019.