IIT Tirupati 2018 Jr Technician, Jr Engineer, Jr Asst and Other Non-Teaching Posts – 46 Vacancies | Diploma, Degree & Master Degree | Apply Now
Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Tirupati in a latest job notification announces various vacancies for non-teaching posts on regular basis to fill 46 jobs, in reference with Advt No: No: IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2018.
Under IIT Tirupati Jr Asst & Non Teaching Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education in Diploma, Degree & Master Degree in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks and experience are required to apply.
Through Written test /Trade Test/ Practical test and other recruitment process applicant will be selected on aptitude basis.
Finalized candidate for premier engineering institute for non-teaching category posts will receive remuneration in pay scale of Rs 21700 to 209200 in monthly basis, as per Pay Level in the 7th CPC.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 27-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Tirupati 2018 Non-Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 46.
Name of Posts:
- Executive Engineer (Civil) - 1 Post
- Horticulture Officer - 1 Post
- Physical Education Officer - 1 Post
- Medical Officer - 2 Posts
- Security-cum-Fire Officer - 1 Post
- Physical Training Instructor - 2 Posts
- Staff Nurse - 2 Posts
- Deputy Registrar - 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar - 2 Posts
- Junior Superintendent - 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant -7 Posts
- Technical Officer - 1 Post
- Assistant system Engineer - 1 Post
- Junior Engineer - 1 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent - 13 Posts
- Junior Technician - 7 Posts
Candidate age limit should be between 27 to 45 years
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed Diploma, BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBBS, Graduation, Master Degree in relevant subjects with maximum qualification marks of 60% and with required experience for certain posts.
Applicants have to pay fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
All women candidates, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) , Ex-servicemen and persons with disabilities (PwD) are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidates have to visit http://iittp.ac.in/recruitment .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And for the job through online mode, by filling and submitting necessary details.
- Take print out of application, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to mentioned address “The Registrar I/C, IIT Tirupati, Renigunta Road, Tirupati – 517506.”
Online application start and end date: 16-05-2018 to 08-06-2018.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of online application: 15-06-2018.
Job Notification: http://recruitment.iittp.ac.in/sites/default/files/staff_advertisement_2018.pdf .