ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM) Senior Research Fellow Posts | Master Degree/PG | Walkin
Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
In the latest job notification, IIWM Bhubaneswar announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on contract basis.
Under IIWM Senior Research Fellow recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/PG in required subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis with salary pay of Rs 25,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ICAR-IIWM Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow.
Candidate age maximum limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.iiwm.res.in/employment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-interview will be held on 13.02.2019 at MPKV, Rahuri and on 20.02.2019 at ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar for selection of SRFs on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 13.02.2019 & 20.02.2019, at 11:30 AM.
Venue: Plz check notification.
Job Notification: http://www.iiwm.res.in/recruitment/walkin13022019.pdf.