Infosys Limited Hyderabad Azure Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Sc/BCA/B.Sc | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys India announces job vacancies for Azure Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Infosys Hyderabad Azure Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure, .NET, C#, .NET Core, MVC, and Web API can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Developer.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-103605.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Sc/BCA/B.Sc.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- A day in the life of an Infoscion
- Requirements analysis and technical requirements document creation
- Creation of framework for prototype
- Creation of Solution Design Document (High Level Design) & Integration/System Test Plan Creation
- Detailed Level Design review & Functional Code reviews
- Production Deployment Planning & Execution
- You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s financial guidelines
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Azure Development & Solution Architecture
- Excellent programming skills in .NET, C#, .NET Core, MVC and Web API
- Hands-on experience with the use of various Azure PaaS Service SDKs for .NET, like Storage, App Insights, Azure App Services, Azure Server-less, Micro services on Azure, API Management, Event Hub, Logic Apps, Service Bus & Message Queues, Azure Storage, Key Vaults and Application Insights, Azure Jobs
- Experience MS SQL Server/MySQL proficiency
- Cloud Platform ->Azure Developer