Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Java Software Developer Posts | Engineering | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient India announces job vacancies for Java Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Java Software Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, JAX-WS, Spring Boot can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Software Developer.
Job Code: JR-018083.
Education Qualification: Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Coordinate and develop project concepts, goals, specifications and resource needs. Prepare design specifications, analyses and recommendations.
- Use current programming language and technologies to provide creative practical solutions to multiple technical problems
- Analyse and contribute to system and subsystem specifications and design definitions
- Design develop and test applications and programs to support our products
- Design develop and test software programs following established quality standards and observing internal engineering procedures including coding, unit testing and software configuration control
- Complete high- and low-level detailed software design specifications, storyboards and interface specifications
- Provide support of products through conception to product delivery including, defect maintenance and support to customer services
- Prepare reports, manuals, procedures and status reports
- Participate and work with team members in code reviews and make necessary improvements in code
- Mentor junior team members
- Keep informed about improvements and developments within software engineering
- Four-year college degree in computer science, computer engineering, or another related technical discipline.
- Java SE and Multi-Threaded programming
- 5 years related experience. Depending on the role, the experience will include
- Have experience in web services using JAX-WS/RESTREST (1+ years during the last five years of experience)
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate (1+ years during the last five years of experience)
- Good in SQL
- Experience in high and low-level design
- Experience with any Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Experience with Spring Boot and Spring Data.
- Experience with UI development using JS libraries like Angular
- Experience with, and understanding of, the software development lifecycle
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Additional experience required may include (role dependent): multi
- Work under deadline and budget guidelines.
Skills & Experience:
- Core Java, JAX-WS, Spring Boot