Infosys Limited Hyderabad Data Science Consultant Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for Data Science Consultant posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Infosys Hyderabad Hiring Data Science Consultant 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Data Science, Machine Learning can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Science Consultant.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-107042.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be processes and detail functional designs based on requirements.
You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value adding solutions to customers.
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Minimum Experience Required - 2 years
- Good knowledge on machine learning techniques and algorithms (ex: k-NN, SVM, Decision Forests etc..)
- Experience in working with ML toolkit like R, NumPy, MatLab etc..
- Experience in data mining and statistical analysis
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling
- Experience in data visualization tools
- Problem-solving attitude
- Experience in solving problems using NLP/NLU and NLG
- Working knowledge on Azure ML, AWS Sage maker, and ML Ops is added advantage
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.