Infosys Limited Hyderabad .Net Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys India announces job vacancies for .Net Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Infosys Hyderabad .Net Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: .Net Developer.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-103639.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends