Wipro Limited Chennai Senior Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services Corporation.
In the latest job announcement, Wipro India announces job vacancies for Senior Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Wipro Chennai Senior Analyst 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in the US/CAN Benefits Domain and Benefits Administration can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Analyst.
Job Code: 2542170.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 4 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand a client’s business and functional requirements for their benefits plan and translate those requirements into system specifications.
- Work with the Lead Systems Analysts and the Construction Manager to clarify requirements.
- Design, update and deliver unit, integration, regression, and acceptance test plans based on configuration completed in the system.
- Review analysis and test plan documentation created by others and evaluate the results of test execution.
- Execute system configuration according to analysis and technical requirements. Execute test plans and record results.
- Coordinate and coach Setup Configuration Specialists (SCS & Sr SCS) on the configuration and testing of the technology platform, as well as defect management.
- Assist with the deployment (or migration) of new system updates into the production environment.
- Provide service-specific expertise for data, foundation, and systems analysis and incorporate recommended updates to analysis based on the review.
- Coordinate the work of aligned team members, monitor task completion, and communicate team schedule and status.
- Support production environment (defects and trends) and execute workflow and defect management.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Minimum 3-4 year of experience in US/CAN Benefits Domain and Benefits Administration
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Understands processing associated with standard batch processing flows, Uses in-house software to build batch jobs.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.