Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) 2018 ITI/Diploma/Graduate Apprentice Posts – 49 Vacancies | ITI/Diploma/Graduate | Apply Now
The Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
IPR invites job application for Apprentice posts to fill 49 positions, in reference to Advt No. 08/2018.
Under the Institute for Plasma Research Apprentice 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed education in ITI/Diploma/Graduate in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks are eligible to apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks and followed by other selection process applicant for DAE-Institute for Plasma Research will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate for an applied post will undergo training for a period of one year and will receive a stipend in the range of Rs 7000 to 9000 per month.
Interested and qualified job have to apply through online or offline mode by 14.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IPR 2018 Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 49.
Name of Posts:
Trade Apprentices (ITI): 15
Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder): 16
Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder): 18
Candidate maximum age limit should be 26 years.
Age relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PwD candidates.
Candidate should complete ITI/Diploma/Graduate in relevant subject from recognized board/university, with first-class pass marks.
On basis of qualifying exam marks.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send a scanned copy of details to mentioned mail I or to address “Chief Administrative Officer Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village Gandhinagar- 382428. Gujarat (India)”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: by 14/08/2018.