Vijaya Bank 2018 Bank Faculty, Office Assistant & Other Posts – 03 Vacancies |10th, Graduation, PG | Apply Now
Vijaya Bank is a public sector bank with its corporate office in Bangalore, Karnataka.
In latest employment notification, the Vijaya Bank announces job vacancies for Bank Faculty, Office Assistant and Office Attender posts for Vijaya Bank Self Employment Training Institute (VIBSETI), Indore.
Under Vijaya Bank Faculty & Office Assistant 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 10th, Graduation, PG in relevant subjects and possess computer and language skills are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 3 years, with a salary provided Rs 4500 to 12000 per month.
Interested and qualified job have to apply through offline mode by 13.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Vijaya Bank 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of Posts:
Office Asst: 01
Office Attender: 01
As on 31.07.2018, candidate age limit should be 20 to 45 years.
Candidate should complete 10th, Graduation, PG in relevant subjects from recognized board/university.
And should have computer skills and language skills in English and Hindi.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.vijayabank.com/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send hard copy of an application to “THE DIRECTOR VIJAYA BANK SELF EMPLOYMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE Village – Bhenslay, Post – IIM Indore, Tehsil – Mhow, District – Indore (M.P.) – 453 556”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: by 13.08.2018.