Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D | Apply Now
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company leads in semiconductor and chip manufacturing for consumer and enterprise needs.
In the latest job announcement, Intel India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Intel Bangalore Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++ or C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: JR0141432.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- The Software Engineer will be expected to: Conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determine computer user needs, advise hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input and/or output requirements, design and develop compilers and assemblers, utility programs and operating systems.
- Respond to customer requests or events as they occur.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal software process.
- Must have Experienced in programming with C++ or C#
- Understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software design and architecture.
- Min 3 to 7 yrs of relevant exp.
- Familiarity with eCAD tools like Mentor Expedition, Cadence Allegro Familiarity with STL and Boost libraries Familiarity with Agile and Scrum practices.