Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd Hyderabad Software Application Development Engineer Posts | Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company that leads in semiconductor and chip manufacturing for consumer and enterprise needs.
In the latest job announcement, Intel announces job vacancies for Software Application Development Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Application Development Engineer.
Job Code: JR0254944.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, validate and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable source code according to software engineering best practices
- Support continuously integrated agile development by delivering software incrementally and with high coverage by automated test cases
- Assist with the maintenance of the team's software production system, from the writing of good tests to the development of reliable CI pipelines
- Continuously improve technical skills and apply modern software development patterns and practices.
- Experience working with at least one of VSCode, Visual Studio and Eclipse IDE extensions/plug-ins
- Knowledge of node.js and npm
- Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with version control (git) and bug tracking systems (Jira)
- Quick learner with desire to solve complex problems
- Disciplined, a strong sense of responsibility, and attention to detail
- Good communication and teamwork skills, with intermediate or above spoken/written English
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Plug-ins development experience for VSCode, Visual Studio and/or Eclipse IDE is highly desired
- Experience with scripting on Linux and Windows
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Intel career portal and login in to apply.