Siemens Ltd Pune Senior DevOps Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Senior DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Senior DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS and DevOps tools can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 387265.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based (Amazon Web Services, AWS) micro-services architecture.
- Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform
- Monitor infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies.
- Build and operate CICD pipelines.
- Build and operate a secure cloud and networking environment, responsible for end-to-end platform security and security audits.
- Automation of various processes using state-of-the-art tools to enable DevOps culture.
- Operational tasks for maintenance of the platform
- B.E. or B.Tech. with 5-8 years of total experience and relevant experience of 3-5 years on AWS and DevOps tools.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration tools
- Strong know how on AWS CLI as well as AWS web console.
- Expert knowledge on AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, SNS etc.
- Knowledge of the full stack tools used to deploy and manage web applications; CI/CD with Git and Jenkins (or equivalent solutions)
- Good knowledge on hosting and managing micro-services on AWS, with clarity on IAAS and PAAS concepts; know-how on security architecture with VPCs, subnets, IAM.
- Experience of working in an agile distributed environment
- Exposure to working in a web-solution environment (with microservice architecture)
- Understands architectural concepts for distributed systems and cloud technologies.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.