Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Multi Tasking Staff Posts - 06 Vacancies | 10th | Apply Now
Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Gandhinagar announces job vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff posts on a temporary basis to fill 06 positions, in reference to ADVT. NO. 09/2018, Sr. No: 02.
Under IPR Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th class and have computer and typing skills can apply.
On basis of Screening and Written Test, an applicant for Institute for Plasma Research MTS posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 02 years, with salary pay of Rs 18,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 10/10/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IPR 2018 MTS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post: Multi Tasking Staff.
As on 03/10/2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India orders issued on the subject.
Should complete S.S.C. + 2 years relevant experience in reputed organizations and should have computer and typing skills.
On basis of Screening & Written Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of Security officer (Project) and Multi Tasking staff”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research, Bhat, Gandhinagar – 382 428”.
Online application end date: 03/10/2018 till 5.00 pm.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 10/10/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/Detailed_Advt_No_09_2%20_2018.pdf.