ISRO SDSC SHAR 2018 Medical Officer, TGT, PGT, Fireman & Other Posts – 20 Vacancies| SSC, 10+2, Any Degree, MBBS, MD/ MS/ DNB | Apply Now
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) lead center Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR.
In a latest job notification the premier space agency announces jobs for Medical Officer, Sub Officer, Driver Cum Operator, Fireman, Primary Teacher & TGT posts to fill 20 vacancies.
Under SDSC SHAR PGT, TGT & Fireman Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates completed education in 10th, 12th Degree, MBBS and others with minimum qualification marks and posses computer skills required to apply, in reference with Advertisement No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/03/2018.
Through Written Test, Endurance Test/Skill Test Or Interview applicant for applied SDSC SHAR job will be selected on merit.
Recruited person through direct recruitment will be hired on regular basis with minimum to maximum salary of Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 67,700 per month.
Interested and qualified person have to through online mode by 08-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 20.
Name of Posts:
- Sub Officer: 01 Post.
- Driver Cum Operator: 03 Posts.
- Fireman: 01 Post.
- Medical Officer: 03 Posts.
- Primary Teacher (PGT): 06 Posts.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 06 Posts.
As on 08.06.2018, Applicant age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
Applicants from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant for ISRO SDSC SHAR for PGT, TGT, Fireman. Medical Officer & Other posts should completed SSC, 10+2, Any Degree, MBBS, MD/ MS/ DNB in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 50% with computer skills.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant need to logon to http://www.shar.gov.in/sdscshar/result.jsp .
- Select relevant job notification “Online Application for Advertisement No.SDSC SHAR/RMT/03/2018 Dated 01.05.2018 for the posts of Medical Officer 'SC' & 'SD', Sub Officer, Driver cum Operator 'A', Fireman 'A', Primary Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher is OPEN.”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And apply for the job through online mode.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: 19.05.2018 to 08.06.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.shar.gov.in/RMT/Advt_03_2018.pdf .