ITI Limited Asst. Executive Engineer Posts | Degree | Apply Now
ITI Limited, the Country’s Premier Telecom Company, and Multi-Unit Central Public Sector undertaking.
In the latest job notification, ITI Limited announces job vacancies for AEE post on tenure basis, in reference to Advertisement Ref. No.HR/EP&S/RECT/ADVT/01/2019.
Under ITI Limited AEE Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on tenure basis for a period of 5 years, with salary pay of Rs 37,247 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 05.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ITI Limited Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post: Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Full-time Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum Two year’s relevant Experience, and should completed graduation in first-class pass marks.
On basis of interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through DD.
SC/ST & Physically challenged category persons need not submit DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.itiltd-india.com/careers.
- Select relevant job notification “Asst. Excecutive Engineer-Civil”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Attach necessary documents, and send details to “DY. GENERAL MANAGER-HR, ITI LIMITED, BANGALORE PLANT, DOORVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU-16”.
Online application end date: 28.02.2019.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05.03.2019.