Jamia Millia Islamia Junior Research Fellow Jobs | Master Degree/MCA | Apply Now
Jamia Millia Islamia, Central University, New Delhi.
In the latest job notification, JMI announces job vacancy for a project staff post in a sponsored research project of SERB-DST, Govt. of India at the Department of Computer Science on a temporary basis.
Under JMI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/MCA in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of maximum Rs. 28,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 30.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For JMI Project Staff Post:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow.
Should complete Master Degree/MCA in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.jmi.ac.in/bulletinboard/advertisement/latest/2.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited from motivated and eligible Indian citizens for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a sponsored research project of SERB-DST, Govt. of India at the Department of Computer Science, JMI”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id.
Last date for submission of application: by 30.04.2019.
Job Notification: https://www.jmi.ac.in/upload/advertisement/jobs_cs_2019april11.pdf.