Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Research Associate, Project Assistants & Other Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, JNU university announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on a temporary basis for projects sanctioned under the School of Computational and Integrative Sciences.
Under JNU Research Associate, Project Assistants Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 25.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For JNU Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Research Associate/ Postdoctoral fellow: 02
Project Assistants: 02
Junior Research Fellow: 03
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.jnu.ac.in/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications for RA,PDF,PA,JRF posts”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 25-01-2019.