Jharkhand High Court Law Researchers/Research Associates Posts | Graduation/PG | Apply Now
The High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
In the latest job notification, Jharkhand HC announces job vacancies for various posts on contract basis in The High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi, in reference to Advertisement No. 01 /Accts. /2019.
Under Jharkhand High Court Law Researchers Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 22.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Jharkhand High Court Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name of the post: Law Researchers/Research Associates I.
Candidate age limit should be 21 to 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Law Graduate/ Post Graduate from a University/ College recognized by the Bar Council of India.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement regarding engagement of 25 Law Researchers/ Research Associates on contractual basis in this Court”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And send details to mentioned mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online application start and end date: 01.04.2019 to 22.04.2019.