ESIC Karnataka Internee Nurse Posts – 07 Vacancies | B.Sc | Apply Now
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Karnataka, under the administrative control of Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
In latest employment notification, the ESIC announces job vacancies under Nursing Internship for Internee Nurse Posts to fill 07 positions for ESIC Hospital, Peenya, Bengaluru.
Under ESIC Karnataka Internee Nurse Recruitment 2018, candidates completed B.Sc in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of merit list, an applicant for ESICH Bengaluru Internee Nurse post will be considered for the desired post.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 06 to 1 years, with stipend pay of Rs 22000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 10.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Karnataka 2018 Internee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post: Internee Nurse.
Should complete B.Sc in Nursing from recognized university + KNC registered + pass out from RGUHS.
On basis of merit list.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments.
- Select relevant job notification ” Notice Inviting Application for Nursing Internship for Filling up Vacant Position of Internee Nurse at ESIC Hospital, Peenya Bengaluru”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send hard copy of an application to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10.10.2018.