Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Assistant Professor Posts | MD/MS/DNB | Apply Now
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Govt. of Jharkhand.
In the latest job notification, Jharkhand PSC announces job vacancies for teaching posts in Medical Colleges of Jharkhand in various departments, in reference to Advt. No. 03/2019.
Under Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MD/MS/DNB are required to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 24-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For JPSC Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 262.
Name of the post:
TB Chest: 09
Infant disease: 12
Female and childbirth: 17
Blood bank: 07
Dermatology & Gynecology: 09
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 05
As on 01 Aug 2018, Candidate age limit should be 30 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Postgraduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) from recognized medical University.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 600 + Bank Charge through online mode.
SC/ST candidates to pay a fee of Rs 150 + Bank Charge.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.jpsc.gov.in/exam_files.php?id=86.
- Select relevant job notification “Assistant Professor in Medical Colleges of Jharkhand, Advt. No. 03/2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “the Office of Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Jharkhand”.
Online application end date: 23 Apr 2019 to 15 May 2019 till 11:45 PM.
Last date for submission of application: by 24 May 2019 till 06:00 PM.
Job Notification: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advertisement_no_03_2019.pdf.