Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Technician Jobs | High School | Apply Now
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), Govt. of UP undertaking.
In a latest job notification, UPPCL announces job vacancies for Technician post in relevant profile, in reference to ADVT.NO. 2/VSA//2019/TECHNICIAN(LINE).
Under UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2019, candidates completed High School are required to apply.
On the basis of Computer Based Test and others, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 27,200 to Rs. 86,100 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 30-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For UPPCL Technician Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 4102.
Name of the post: Technician (Line).
General: 2052 OBC: 1107 SC: 861 ST : 82
As on 01/01/2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete High School from recognized university/institute, and should have computer skills.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through online mode.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 700.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://upenergy.in/uppcl/en/page/vacancy-results.
- Select relevant job notification “APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF "TECHNICIAN(LINE)" AGAINST ADVT.NO. 2/VSA//2019/TECHNICIAN(LINE)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 01-04-2019 to 30-04-2019.