Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL) Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts – 25 Vacancies | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
KIOCL Limited, Schedule “A‟ Miniratna, A Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, KIOCL announces job vacancies for Trainee posts in relevant engineering disciplines to fill 25 positions, in reference to Advt.No.HR/02/621.
Under KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018, candidates completed B.E/B.Tech in relevant subjects with good qualification marks and have valid GATE 2018 score can apply.
On basis of GATE Rank and Personal Interview, an applicant for KIOCL Engineer Trainee posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 16,400 – 40,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 10.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For KIOCL Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name of the post: Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Electrical/Electrical& Electronics: 07
Electrical/Electrical& Electronics: 04
Computer Science: 02
As on 30.11.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Passed out during 2016-17 & 2017-18 + Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Passed out during 2016-17 & 2017-18 + GATE 2018 Score.
On basis of GATE Rank and Personal Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.kioclltd.in/user/cms/134.
- Select relevant job notification “GET ADV NO.HR/02/621 DATED 04TH & 5TH DEC-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Deputy General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034”.
Online application start and end date: 10.12.2018 to 04.01.2019.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10.01.2019.