Konkan Railway (KRCL) 2018 Trackman, Assistant Pointsman , Khalasi Posts – 100 Vacancies | 10th Pass | Apply Now
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) in a latest job notification released on 22/ 5/ 2018, in reference with Employment Notification No. CO/P-R/05/2018.
Announces job vacancies for Trackman, Assistant Pointsman , Khalasi posts to fill 100 vacancies.
Under Konkan Railway Group D Recruitment 2018, aspirants 10th passed are eligible to apply.
Through Tests, Document Verification & Medical Standards applicants for Konkan Railway Group D posts will be selected on aptitude basis.
Recruited person for KRCL applied post, will receive salary as per in Matrix level -1 of 7th CPC.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 21/6/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Konkan Railway Khalasi & Other 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 100.
Name of Posts:
- Track man: 50 Posts.
- Assistant Pointsman: 37 Posts.
- Khalasi Electrical: 02 Posts.
- Khalasi S&T: 08 Posts.
- Khalasi-Mechanical: 03 Posts.
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age should be 18 to 31 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed 10th class from recognized board.
Selection Process: On basis of Computer Based Test, PET, Document verification and others.
Applicants have to pay fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD Female / Minorities / Economically backward class have to pay Rs 250.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidates have to visit http://www.konkanrailway.com/pages/viewpage/current_notifications .
- Select Job Notification “Notification No. CO/P-R/5/2018 for Recruitment of Trackman , Assistant Pointsman , Khalasi”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit details.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Online application end date: 21/ 6/ 2018 up to 23:55 Hrs.
Job Notification: http://www.konkanrailway.com/uploads/vacancy/1527051865Notification_5-2018.pdf .