Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) 2018 General Workman-B (Trainee) Posts – 44 Vacancies | Diploma | Apply Now
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) is an Indian state-controlled Maharatna oil and gas company.
In a recent employment notification, in reference with Adv.No: KR.HR.HRD.03.NMGT.RECT the company announces job vacancies for Workman Trainee to fill 44 posts.
Under Bharat Petroleum BPCL Workman B Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma in relevant subjects with first class marks and have work experience required to apply.
Through Tests and Medical Standards, applicants for BPCL Diploma Trainee posts will be finalized on merit.
Recruited candidate for Bharat Petroleum oil company announced Workman posts will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 11500-20000 per month, with work location at Kochi Refinery.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 11th June, 2018..
Eligibility Criteria For BPCL Trainee 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 44.
Name of Posts:
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Chemical -30 Posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee)– Mechanical -12 Posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee)– Instrumentation -2 Posts.
As on 01 .05.2018, Candidate age should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Or equivalent with qualification marks of 60% + one year experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test, Skill Test, Pre-Employment Medical Test and Medical Standards.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidates have to visit https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx .
- Select Job Notification “Recruitment of General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit details.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Online application end date: 28th May, 2018 to 11th June, 2018..