Lalit Kala Akademi Deputy Secretary & Regional Secretary Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Lalit Kala Akademi (The National Academy of Art), an autonomous organization of the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, Lalit Kala Akademi announces job vacancies for various staff posts on deputation basis.
Under Lalit Kala Akademi Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 29.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Lalit Kala Akademi Staff Posts:
Name of the post:
Deputy Secretary (Programme/Documentation & Publication)
Deputy Secretary (Administration & Accounts)
Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://lalitkala.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of Deputy Secretary(A & A), Deputy Secretary (P & D) and Regional Secretary”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “the Secretary, Lalit Kala Akademi, 35, Ferozeshah Road, Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 29.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.lalitkala.gov.in/upload/AdvertisementLKAposts.pdf.