Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy Of Administration (LBSNAA) Upper Division Clerk Posts - 11 Vacancies | Apply Now
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy Of Administration (LBSNAA), Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, LBSNAA announces job vacancies for Clerk posts on deputation basis to fill 11 positions, in reference to No. A-12011/18/2018-ADM.
Under LBSNAA Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2018, candidates who are Officer of the Central Government need to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited on deputation for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs. 25,500- 81,100 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 18.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For LBSNAA Clerk Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of the post: Upper Division Clerk.
As on 18.01.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.lbsnaa.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications Are Invited For Filling Up Of Vacancies Of Upper Division Clerk At LBSNAA”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant Director, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie-248179”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 18.01.2019.