LTIMindtree Limited Chennai AWS Dot Net Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro.
In the latest job announcement, LTIMindtree announces job vacancies for AWS Dot Net Full Stack posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under LTIMindtree Chennai AWS Dot Net Full Stack 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#/.NET Core, Entity Framework, and AWS Kubernetes services can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Dot Net Full Stack.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 10 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 6-10 + years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET Core, Entity Framework
- Experience in designing and developing Microservices using .NET Core
- Deep Experience in UI development Angular 8+ or React
- Experience in AWS Cloud Services such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS,
- Deep Experience on Docker, AWS Kubernetes services, AWS ECS
- Working knowledge on RDBMS databases PostgreSQL RDS, DynamoDB
- Experience with Agile development
- Exposure on DevOps and CI/CD pipeline preferably Jenkins, Sonar, CloudFormation, Terraform
- AWS Solution Architect/Developer –Associate certified preferable
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with LTIMindtree career portal and login in to apply.