LTIMindtree Limited Mumbai Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro.
In the latest job announcement, LTIMindtree announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under LTIMindtree Mumbai Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, Rest Web services ,T-SQL/Sybase/SQL Server,Linux/Unix and DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Requirement gathering, technical analysis, testing and releasing related to the core settlement platform and other applications within the settlements technology area.
- Direct responsibilities will include technical/functional analysis, documenting, testing, user co-ordination for UAT testing, sign-off and releasing changes.
- Ability to interact with users – product managers, developers, testers, and support staff
- Good organizational skills, strong problem-solving skills, a good understanding of systems processing, and attention to detail
- Follow Firm Standards as may relate to documentation and code management.
- Work with global and local stakeholders/management and provide timely status reports and keep them abreast of progress/issues.
- Proven ability to work on own as well as within a team.
- Good communication skills
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced in Core Java and Rest Web services.
- Experience in Linux / Unix Shell.
- Experience in writing T-SQL queries, transaction handling and locking mechanisms and RDBMS concepts (Sybase / SQL Server).
- Knowledge of Dev Ops stack (Git, Maven, Prop store, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Ansible etc.).
- Should have proven skills of following SDLC and working on multiple deliverables at the same time.
- Strong problem-solving skills, a good understanding of systems processing, and attention to detail.
- Requirement gathering, technical/functional impact analysis, documenting, testing, user coordination for UAT testing, sign-off and releasing changes.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written)
- Previous experience in investment banking domain would be beneficial
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with LTIMindtree career portal and login in to apply.