University of Madras (UoM) 2018 Recruitment Technical Officer Posts - 04 Vacancies | M.Sc | Apply Now
University of Madras (UoM) is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
In latest employment notification the university announces Temporary Technical Officer posts at DST Purse Laboratory, G.N.R Instrumentation Centre to fill 04 vacancies.
Under University of Madras Technical Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed M.Sc in relevant science subjects are required to apply.
Screened applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected person for University of Madras Technical Officer post will be recruited for a period of one year with salary pay of Rs 20000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 15-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For University of Madras 2018 Technical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of Posts: Technical Officer.
Applicant should complete M.Sc in Physical Science/Chemical Science/Life Science subjects from a recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.unom.ac.in/index.php?route=administration/appointments.
- Select job notification “Applications are invited for the post of Temporary Technical Officer at DST Purse Laboratory, G.N.R Instrumentation Centre”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill up the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to "Professor and Head, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy, Chennai-600025".
Last date for submission of application: 15-07-2018.