Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) 2018 Recruitment General Manager / Chief Project Manager, JGM, DGM & Manager Posts - 27 Vacancies | Railways/Govt. Employees | Apply Now
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA), under Ministry of Indian Railways, GoI.
In a latest employment notification Vacancy Notice No.03 of 2018, the RLDA announces job vacancies for various Managerial category posts to fill 27 no’s on Deputation basis.
Under RLDA Managerial Recruitment 2018 Notification, candidates Railways/Govt. Employees with relevant work experience and possess the required qualification to need to apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 9,300 to Rs.67,000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 02-08-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RLDA 2018 Managerial Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 27.
Name of Posts:
- General Manager / Chief Project Manager – 04
- Joint General Manager(JGM) / Deputy General Manager(DGM) / Addl CPM / Deputy Chief Project Manager – 08
- Manager / Assistant Manager – 15
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://rlda.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Select job notification “Filling-up of vacant posts in Rail Land Development Authority on deputation basis (Vacancy Notice No.03 of 2018 dt. 04.07.2018)”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through offline mode, fill and submit required details.
- Attach necessary documents to the application.
- And send details to “Dy. General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi – 110021”.
Last date for submission of application: 02-08-2018.