Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Junior Research Fellow Jobs | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, MNIT Jaipur announces job vacancy for a project staff post for Project “Development of Intelligent Control of Heat Integrated Reactive Dividing Wall Column for the synthesis of Methyl Acetate” in the Department of Chemical Engineering on a temporary basis.
Under MNIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 31,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 27 April 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MNIT Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow.
Should complete Post Graduate and Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering or Instrumentation and control with first class from reputed institute and university.
On the basis of Test/Interview/Presentation.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.mnit.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the temporary posts of One Junior Research Fellow for DST, Govt. of India, Project in the Department of Chemical Engineering”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for submission of application: by April 27, 2019.
Job Notification: http://www.mnit.ac.in/cms/uploads/2019/04/Notification_05_April__19.pdf.