Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) 2018 Senior Engineer Posts – 18 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) India’s leading Shipbuilding Company, a PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production.
In latest employment notification, the Mazagon Dock announces job vacancies for Senior Engineer posts to fill 18 positions on a direct basis through Special Recruitment Drive For SC/ST/PWD, in reference with Advertisement Ref. No.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/61/2018.
Under Mazagon Dock Senior Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Engineering Graduation in relevant subject with first class qualification marks can apply and should have GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 Marks in a relevant discipline.
On basis of GATE Marks, Personal Interview and DV, an aspirant for MDL Sr. Engineer posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 40,000-1,40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 09 Oct ‘18.
Eligibility Criteria For Mazagon Dock Ltd 2018 Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 18.
Name of the post:
Senior Engineer: 18 Posts
SC / ST: 11
PWD (VH / HH / OH): 07
As on 09 Oct ‘18, candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
Should complete Full-Time degree in Mechanical Engineering with First Class or minimum 60% Marks from a recognized university and should have 1-year post qualification work experience in relevant field of expertise.
On basis of GATE Marks, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://mazagondock.in/MDLJobPortal/welcome.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST and PWD - Applications are invited from experienced professionals who have passed GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 examination”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 10.09.2018 to 09.10.2018