MECON Ltd 2018 Accountant Recruitment – 12 Posts | B.Com (Hons.) | Apply Now
MECON Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Limited, under the Ministry of Steel of the Government of India.
In a recent employment notification, the Govt. of India Enterprise announces job vacancies for Accountant posts on contract basis to fill 12 nos, on Full Time Fixed Tenure (FTFT) Basis, in reference with Ref. Adv. No:188.8.131.52/2018/Cont/04.
Under MECON Ltd Accountant Recruitment 2018, candidate completed Degree in relevant subject with good academic record and have relevant experience are eligible to apply.
Through Personal Interview applicant for desired post will be finalized on merit basis.
Selected person will be recruited on temporary basis with salary of maximum Rs 38000 per month.
Interested and qualified person have to apply online and send application to mentioned address by 22.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MECON 2018 Commerce Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of Posts: Accountant.
As on 31.05.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 32 Years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should complete B.Com (Hons.) with 60% of marks from recognized university + minimum 03 years of experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 500/- through online mode.
Applicants belonging to SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Ex-servicemen category are exempted from payment of fee.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to logon to http://applsvr.meconinfo.co.in/apex/f?p=192:101 .
- Select job notification “184.108.40.206/2018/Cont/04”.
- Read complete recruitment notification details.
- Apply through online mode.
- Take print out of application, self-attest required documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to address “Personnel Officer Recruitment Section MECON Limited, Vivekananda Path, At/PO: Doranda, Ranchi-834002 (Jharkhand)”.
Online application start and end date: 04.06.2018 (10:00 AM) to 15.06.2018 (6:00 PM).
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 22.06.2018 (6:00 PM).