Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Bhopal 2018 Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment – 72 Posts | 12th Class, Diploma, Any Degree, PG, M.Ed, Ph.D | Walkin
Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Bhopal, Under NCERT, Delhi.
Invites application for Teaching & Non-Teaching posts to fill 72 vacancies on temporary basis to fill Professor, Asst Professor, TGT, PGT, Primary Teacher & Other jobs.
Under RIE Bhopal Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in relevant disciplines and subjects and have work experience for relevant posts required to apply.
Through Interview or Skill Test applicant for RIE Bhopal posts will be selected on performance basis.
Recruited candidate will be hired on contract basis for a period of one year, with salary Rs 17000 to Rs 1 lakh per month.
Interested and qualified person have to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For RIE Bhopal 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 72.
Name of Posts:
- Professor: 02 Posts.
- Associate Professor: 07 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 16 Posts.
- PGT: 11 Posts.
- TGT: 08 Posts.
- Work Experience Teacher: 06 Posts.
- Primary Teacher:
- Medical Officer (Part-Time): 02 Posts.
- Semi Professional Assistant: 01 Post.
- Store Keeper GR.-II: 02 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant: 06 Posts.
- Stenographer: 05 Posts.
As on 01-06-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 Years.
Should complete 12th Class, Diploma, Any Degree, PG, M.Ed, Ph.D in relevant subjects and should have relevant experience and skills required for certain posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview & Skill Test.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to logon to http://riebhopal.nic.in/ .
- Select job notification “Walk-in interview for the various post in RIE, Bhopal 2018-19”.
- Read complete recruitment notification details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: 08 to 20-06-2018.
Venue: RIE Bhopal-462013
Job Notification: http://riebhopal.nic.in/downloads/Post%202018-19.pdf .