Micro Focus Bangalore Core Java Developer Posts | B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus announces job vacancies for Core Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Micro Focus Bangalore Core Java Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Core Java Developer.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA
Experience Level: 0 to 2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand, estimate and implement requirements working with team lead / architect / product manager for new features considering functional and non-functional aspects
- Closely work with team members to review design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Closely work with test engineers for reviewing test cases and test approaches
- Closely work with technical writers to create and maintain product documentation
- Understand customer environment, deployments to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues arising from field
- Ability to independently handle priorities in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrate continuous improvement
- Ability to work with global team and thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn rapidly
- Inclined towards innovation and stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends
- Strong design skills with deep understanding of object oriented programming
- Strong Java programming skills with experience in developing multi-threaded modules
- Deep experience using debugging tools, including runtime debugging
- Good understanding of web services(SOAP/Rest) and related languages such as HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of advanced design patterns
- Experience using Hibernate, JDBC, database programming; SQL programming
- Experience working on enterprise-grade solutions
- Deep understanding of best development practices
- Experience of agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience of Test Driven Development practices
- Knowledge of Secure development lifecycle
- Experience using unit test frameworks such as Junit
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System and related tools
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Micro Focus career portal and login in to apply.