Micro Focus Bangalore Linux Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus announces job vacancies for Linux Specialist posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Micro Focus Bangalore Linux Specialist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Linux, Shell Script, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Linux Specialist.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Administration, maintain, and support Linux (RHEL/Ubuntu/CentOS) operating systems
- Resolve major incidents and technical escalations within agreed SLAs and quality.
- Good Knowledge of Disk Management and Run levels, Networking, Services, and System Updates.
- Plan and schedule for server patching.
- Good Knowledge of shell script.
- Must have knowledge on Unix (AIX or Solaris)
- Problem Management: Perform root cause analysis for problems and major incidents, provide workarounds to ensure business continuity, and prepare RCA reports.
- Change Management: Prepare Implementation plan, rollback plan and test plan, risk and impact analysis for critical or complex changes.
- Install hardware and software, maintain appropriate service levels, performance tuning, and firmware upgrades across multiple hardware platforms.
- Perform advance tasks such as capacity planning, and performance monitoring, providing recommendations for improvement, and implementing or overseeing the implementation of the recommendations.
- Perform system software upgrades including planning/scheduling, testing, coordination, and maintaining the integrity of the operating system environment.
- Must have experience in Server Hardening, File system Troubleshooting, System Performance Troubleshooting.
- Respond to outages both during normal business hours and after-hours on a need basis (on-call support).
- Documentation, knowledge sharing, and train members.
- Coordinating and interfacing with outside vendors, end-users, other department team members, and service providers to resolve issues.
- Knowledge on VMware, vCenter and Public Cloud.
- Linux (OS, File Systems, Hardening, Performance tuning, Patching)
- AIX or Solaris
- Shell Script
- General understanding of Monitoring, Ticketing tool
- Satellite Server
- Public cloud (AWS)
- Basic Networking
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Micro Focus career portal and login in to apply.