Micro Focus Bangalore Python Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for Python Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Micro Focus Bangalore Python Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Go, Core Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Developer
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Using software systems design tools and languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
- Experienced in programming (preferably in Server side) using Core Java (for ex:
- Java collections, Threading, Garbage collections etc.)
- Very good understanding of how java works and JVM internals
- Experience designing & implementing REST APi’s
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience developing As-A-Service capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Exposure on working with different technologies Python, Go etc
- DevOps Exposure - Containerization / Virtualization
- Exposure to different technologies like messaging, databases and directory services
- Experience with communication protocols such as LDAP, TCP/IP is desirable
- Exposure on working with different identity products