Honeywell Bangalore Advanced Cloud Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Honeywell is a leading US-based MNC company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products related to engineering services and aerospace segments.
In the latest job announcement, Honeywell India announces job vacancies for Advanced Cloud Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Honeywell Bangalore Advanced Cloud Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in 2EE, Spring boot, SQL, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Advanced Cloud Developer.
Job Code: Req290161.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Excellent understanding and experience of cloud native application design principles (like micro-services, stateless application meant for cloud, containers, 12 factor app principles etc.)
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures (AWS)
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON, Spring Boot
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Good experience in Release management of Microservices and APIGEE API.
- Expert level programming skills in Java
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Good hands-on experience in Linux/*nix systems (shell scripts, system activity reports, stats,
- familiarity with processes, dump and log analysis)
- Experience in use of source code management system like SVN,GIT and build tools like ant, maven, bamboo, automate, octopus etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Web services exp/ Rest preferred/ XML protocols over HTP
- Hands on with Microservices development
- J2EE, Spring boot, SQL, JMS Some exp.
- Hands-on with Maven build scripts/ Curie moving to Git Hub
- Excellent written and verbal skills/ Documentation skills needed/ Swaggar a plus
- Strong Critical thinkers/ work independent
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
- Experience in deploying Cloud Native Apps
- Experience in configuring and managing features like Monitoring, Scaling and Dynamic Updates
- Experience in developing and deploying Microservices on AWS Serverless Platform
- Experience in but not limited to AWS Lambda, AWS ECS, AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Step Functions and Serverless application development
- AWS Associate Solution Architect or Solution Architect certification is preferred
- Good experience on API gateway for Apigee Edge Platform
- Experience with Apigee on-premise/ private cloud implementation
- Good working knowledge of API platform features including but not limited to security policies, monitoring, metering, monetization and developer portal
- Experience working on production support providing support within the defined SLAs
- Should be able to work with various teams for problem management, fixing defects and providing overall support for Apigee platform setup
- Should be able to build and execute automation scripts for various API lifecycle activities
- Minimum of 6 years of IT
- 4+ years of technical and functional experience in Microservices, AWS & APIGEE API
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and project management in Development and support projects.