Micro Focus India Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer(Full-Stack).
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work on both client-side and server-side solutions, fixes and enhancements.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs and Develop and manage well-functioning applications
- Accurately estimate and plan work items for self, to independently handle priorities in an accountable area of ownership.
- Ability to independently handle priorities in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Closely work with test engineering and documentation engineers to provide timely feedback on test cases/design & product documentation.
- Adhering to companies & team’s best practices/processes in order to develop high-quality software.
- Continuously enhance the code by incorporating newer technologies, improving the code structure and performance, and finding/fixing bugs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Great passion for learning and has a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Must have the strong technical aptitude to understand infrastructure & enterprise product technologies.
- Demonstrated strong debugging skills using debugging tools/source code analysis.
- Good understanding of operating systems & software engineering concepts.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal/teamwork skills.
- Highly detail-oriented, self-managed and organized, pay specific attention to details & quality.