Salesforce Hyderabad System Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for System Engineer posts, with a work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad System Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS/GCP/Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: System Engineer.
Job Code: JR98760.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a part of the Enterprise Operations team, partner with engineers across the digital organization to discover new public cloud substrates, deploy initial access management in new public cloud environments and develop patterns enabling other Digital teams to deploy services into Salesforce’s cloud infrastructure.
- Support our mission-critical Heroku cloud infrastructure that hosts Salesforce websites and the customs services that integrate into it to form the core revenue-generating framework.
- Identify gaps and conflicts in existing processes and develop solutions to help automate and scale the infrastructure.
- Automate, deploy, monitor the infrastructure and applications on our Heroku cloud infrastructure.
- Resolve complex technical (Micro-front-ends, CDN routing, Node-based application) issues and drive innovation.
- Generate technical specifications/documentation. Drive innovation & coordinate automation initiatives across teams.
- A commitment to Operational Excellence and best practices including change management. We’ll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists, and QA.
- BS/BEng/BTech degree, or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years Experience deploying and operating infrastructure at scale
- Hands-on experience working and configuration of CDN services (e.g. Akamai)
- Hands-on experience with identity and access management in AWS/Azure/GCP
- Hands-on automation experience with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud providers.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code/config management tools: Eg. Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar cloud-based production workload management tools
- Experience managing code through source control, CI/CD pipelines, Git/Github, CircleCI, Jenkins
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring tools such as New Relic, Splunk, Nagios
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in automation and scripting and strong application debugging skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working in a production support environment and ability to work flexibly and appropriate trade-offs to meet time constraints
- Experience administrating WordPress or similar CMS platforms.
- Understanding of AuthN/AuthZ architectures and specifications (e.g., OAuth, SSO)
- Knowledge of Linux OS internals
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Codecommit in AWS would be beneficial
- Experience with service offerings from major cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure), and on-premise/cloud hybrid architectures
- Knowledge of Networking protocols