Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle, SQL Server, Hive, Cosmos, Greenplum, Selenium / Protractor, TestNG, nUnit, Jasmine can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer in Test 2-Governance.
Job Code: 895070.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in computer science.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years of industry experience designing, developing, and shipping high-quality automation by building the framework from ground-up.
- Should have a desire for Automation Frameworks, Regression Testing, and engineering
- Should have expertise REST API and UI Automation Testing frameworks (like Selenium / Protractor, TestNG, nUnit, Jasmine etc)
- Should be highly experienced in identifying the customer use cases, identify the patterns of issues, expand the coverage and improve the quality.
- Identify functional / usability requirements to drive the delivery.
- Experience in Test Automation for SAS products
- Experience in PowerShell and Commandlets is an added advantage.
- Experience in Data Governance & Data Integration domains is an added advantage.
- Understanding of distributed systems and commonly used data structures and algorithms, and strong ability to apply them towards solving tough problems.
- Experience in Preferably .NET or Java
- Having experience in any of the following areas would be a plus, e.g. SSIS, ETL, data integration, Hadoop, spark, Storage.
- Understanding in structured and unstructured data.
- Working experience in any database like Oracle, SQL Server, Hive, Cosmos, Greenplum etc
- A BS/MS degree in computer science
- Great analytical skills and learning agility.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Capacity and interest to drill deep through software layers.
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills.
- Sharp customer focus and passion for improving customer experience.