Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1152774.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop features with focus on quality, usability & performance
- Participate in livesite operations with emphasis on timely response, delivery & satisfaction for stakeholders
- Collaborate across internal & external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Advanced Sciences or equivalent alternative education, skills and/or practical experience
- Up to 2 years of professional software development experience
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong technical skills including understanding of object-oriented programming & design, algorithms, database concepts & performance, no-sql technologies and microservice architecture
- Demonstrable coding, debugging, design, testing and problem-solving skills
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations or other enterprise resource and planning (ERP) or customer relationship management (CRM) software experience
- Experience in building cloud-based SaaS applications
- Knowledge of microservices principles
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Microsoft company career portal and login in to apply.