Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Mumbai SQL Server DBA Posts | B.T/MCA/M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS careers India announces job vacancies for SQL Server DBA posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under TCS Mumbai hiring SQL Server DBA 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL | SQL DBA can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: SQL Server DBA.
Job Code: 205197.
Education Qualification: B.T/MCA/M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Evaluate releases of database management systems (DBMS), tools, and third-party products
- Perform maintenance and optimization of transactional databases and very large database data warehouses to address chronic issues
- Ensure that databases systems meet security, performance, availability, capacity and reliability requirements
- Configure systems for high availability (HA) and business continuity including backup and recovery plans.
Good to Have:
- Subject matter expertise in database technology, engineering or related discipline
- Able to formulate, communicate and implement technical solutions
- Proficient in configuring environments for high availability and business continuity
- Proficient with complex backup and recovery scenarios and builds solutions per RTO/RPO targets
- Proficient in solving complex problems regarding databases, applications and development tools.
- Addresses chronic issues with database workload; collects use cases and implements solutions for optimal performance, stability and efficiency.
- Leads the code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the TCS company career portal and login in to apply.