Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Data Scientist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Senior Data Scientist posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Senior Data Scientist 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, Spark, Neo4j, Azure Cosmos DB/Gremlin, Python, R, Java, C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Scientist.
Job Code: 894929.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and implement scalable systems for analyzing data across cyber intelligence knowledge graphs to identify, track and report on sophisticated attacker techniques, tools, and infrastructure.
- Utilize threat research to improve our analytic capabilities, develop new detection methodology, and influence the development of detection capability.
- Leverage the unique scope of Microsoft’s data to keep our customers informed about cyber threats
- Seek opportunities in our day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment.
- Partner with Security Analysts and Researchers to design experiments to test new and novel methods of detecting adversaries
- Document your processes and workflow in sharable documents for future reuse and adoption.
- Develop and foster strong, collaborative relationships with security analysts and researchers in the security community across our larger team and Microsoft
- 3+ years of professional Data Scientist experience
- 2+ years of professional experience designing and developing software or services.
Preferred Skillsets and Experience:
- Experience working with high-volume, highly dimensional data at scale using distributed parallel processing systems (e.g. Hadoop, Spark), graph database technology (e.g. Neo4j, Azure Cosmos DB/Gremlin), as well as a common document (No-SQL) and relational database technologies. (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL).
- Background in design and implementation of large-scale data mining and workflow systems.
- Programming or scripting experience leveraging industry-standard ML and Data Science libraries (Python, R, Java, C# etc.)
- Ability to analyze and present complex data visually in a meaningful way.
- Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail and the ability to articulate business needs in cross-group and partner scenarios.
- Experience tracking cyber threats and leveraging intelligence on methodology, tools, and infrastructure.