Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Data Scientist Posts | Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Senior Data Scientist posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Senior Data Scientist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Python/R can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Scientist.
Job Code: 1428725.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design deep-learned models for solving complex business problems
- Have an ability to mine large data sets with Cosmos, Hadoop or Spark like technologies
- Transform data into innovative features/signals that can improve a machine-learning task
- Build deep learning models and evaluate their quality on real life scenarios
- Prototype new approaches and develop new algorithms using NLP & ML techniques
- Work with other data scientists, engineers, UX experts to deliver a robust solution to the customer
- Have an ability to self-learn new techniques from textbooks and research papers
- Mentor junior data scientists on the team
- Never compromise on engineering excellence and delivering quality at scale
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in the areas of machine learning, information retrieval or natural language processing
- Experience working on deep-learning models is a must
- Proficiency and demonstrable skills using statistical or machine learning programming languages and packages (Python/R etc.)
- Demonstrable skills and experience using SQL or NoSQL data stores
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.