Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Perl, C, C++, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1487479.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Good knowledge of software design, focused on automation, testability, robustness, and performance.
- Understands features & needs of the system, conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred. Detects bugs in the "system under test" and resolves issues using basic debugging approaches.
- Establish automation testing, and continuous integration practices with an emphasis on back-end APIs and systems integration
- Design & enable development of robust automation test scripts at both Unit and integration level.
- Conduct code reviews to manage automation code quality
- Work closely with product teams to clarify requirements and provide feedback on functional and technical design
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in software and/or product QA automation & development with handson experience in automation development for complex Android platforms
- Experience in writing test frameworks and automation tools.
- Excellent in scripting language (Python or Perl) & automation.
- Good in C, C++, Java concepts to write test app’s and compile the test apps.
- Exposure to automation framework and tools for android like Appium, Espresso, UI Automator, Scripting bash and Python knowledge & experience in microservices testing using tools like Postman, JMeter,etc.
- Basic knowledge in ARM architecture, Linux kernel, Multimedia domain (Audio/video/Camera/Graphics) & OS services.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of Device drivers working and kernel programming. Familiarity with SOC, embedded firmware, low level buses and signaling, HW schematics, linux device drivers
- Proven track record of shipping high volume consumer devices ( Android, Linux)
- Ability to quickly ramp-up on complex and unfamiliar code
- Experience with dealing in geographically diverse teams
- Ability to handle the debugger well to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems
- Enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability make progress in the face of it
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Test, Hardware Engineers, etc.)
- Some domestic and international travel will be necessary.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.