Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Salesforce Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Salesforce Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Salesforce Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SFDC, CPQ tool can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Salesforce Developer.
Job Code: 1022215HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Monitor support queues and provide support to HV internal and external users.
- Perform hands-on triage, troubleshooting, and bug fix development of SFDC application.
- Provide Level 2 & Level 3 support
- Interact with business users to solve their issue
- Perform hands-on design, configuration and development of CRM application using Salesforce Tools, and interfaces
- Development and Deployment of enhancements through custom code and Configuration using the CI/CD tools and processes.
- Partner with the Core Development Team to provide tier 3 production support and be part of development where appropriate
- Strong SFDC Configuration, workflow and development knowledge.
- SFDC Administration knowledge.
- Work experience in the SF Partner community is a must
- Experience in SFDC Lightning Web Component/ Aura is a must
- Force.com development experience, with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Business process knowledge of Sales and Service cloud.
- Release Management experience using CI/CD tools
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers or management on key elements.
- Detect, analyze, resolve root cause of application issues
- Have ability to communicate clearly and be able to articulate their thoughts and message in way that promotes understanding across various teams.
- Ability and experience in working with distributed teams and follow the sun development model.
- Have a positive and 'can do' attitude.
- 5+ years of SFDC experience is a must, especially in SF Partner Community
- Middleware experience is added advantage
- Experience in one of the CPQ tool is added advantage
- SFDC Certification is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in an IT related field required
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.