Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Development Engineer Posts | Engineering | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/C++/Java design and coding skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 917075
Education Qualification: BS in Engineering or equivalent experience.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in software and/or product development
- Excellent C/C++/Java design and coding skills
- Proven track record of shipping high volume consumer devices (Windows, Android, Linux)
- Proven track record of designing and directing complex architecture that spans multiple technologies from core kernel to the application layer
- Experience with developing kernel-mode drivers for Operating Systems (Windows, Android, iOS, Linux)
- Experience with Android Applications and shipping Android-based products
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the System On Chip (SOC) Hardware architecture and software for SOC
- Familiarity with embedded firmware, low level buses and signaling
- Ability to quickly ramp-up on complex and unfamiliar code
- Experience with new hardware bring-up and factory manufacturing
- Experience with dealing in geographically diverse teams
- Ability to handle the debugger well to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems
- Experience with embedded system software development, especially at a system architectural level
- Enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability make progress in the face of it
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Test, Hardware Engineers, etc.)
- Some domestic and international travel will be necessary.