Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer(Linux & Docker) Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft careers India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer(Linux & Docker) posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad hiring Software Engineer(Linux & Docker) 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, C++, Go, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II(Linux & Docker).
Job Code: 1148544.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As an engineer, you will have an opportunity to design, build massively scalable database hosting services using the latest technologies in compute and container hosting.
- You will be able to apply your critical thinking, problem-solving, design, coding and debugging skills to help build these services.
- You will have the chance to influence the next generation of database hosting platforms for Microsoft.
- You will get to work on solving some of the most difficult and complex problems in distributed systems space, with a highly motivated and passionate team.
- You will have the opportunity to develop deep relationships with open-source communities with high impact on Microsoft’s data business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or IT technical discipline or in place of 2+ years of internship or 2+ years of industry engineering experience
- 5+ years of programming experience in Java OR C++ OR C OR object-oriented programming
- Solid coding skills in C#, C++, Go, Java.
- Rust lang skills is a huge plus.
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes and/or similar technology
- Experience in operating production service at scale with high availability guarantees
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving, debugging and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, and a team player
- Demonstrated experience in shipping/maintaining high-quality products and services.
- Experience is debugging issues involving Linux systems would be a great plus.
- Thrive in environments needing to apply SRE style skillset.
- Bachelor of Science / Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.