Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon careers India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad hiring Software Development Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, or C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer II.
Job Code: 1747045.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Experience with a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++) and open-source technologies (Linux, Spring)
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation must involve: designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using Java, C#, or C++, and Object Oriented Design.
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- A passion towards problem-solving
- Strong decision-making ability
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details. professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
- Track record for being detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- 5+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of modern database technology, experience with AWS database products such as DynamoDB
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon career portal and login in to apply.